German police smash Thai forced prostitution ring in 'biggest' raids Prostitutes Siegen
- Subscribe to our weekly newsletter!
- Phone numbers of Whores Siegen Germany 2832495
- Caged until 'broken': life for Mumbai's prostitutes (video)
- Phone numbers of Whores Siegen
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter!
We ask you to keep your comments relevant and respectful. The main suspects failed to register their workers for social benefits between and , prosecutors said. In the town of Siegen, the police detained a year-old Thai woman who is suspected to be at the helm of the operation together with her year-old German partner. Prosecutors say they so far have concrete evidence that 32 Thais were trafficked into Germany by the group. Directory of sites.
Phone numbers of Whores Siegen Germany 2832495
The federal police force said in a statement that a record 1, officers swooped on more than 60 brothels and flats in 12 of Germany's 16 states. The information and views set out on this website are those of the author s and do not necessarily reflect the official opinion of the European Union.
Caged until 'broken': life for Mumbai's prostitutes
Phone numbers of Whores Siegen
PPRP poised to Siegen most votes, Prostitutes in Frankfurt said the chief suspects are a year-old Thai national and her year-old German partner, who Prostitutes suspected of setting up the network. Officials Siegen the couple ran three brothels in Siegen, in western Germany.
|Hookers||117||no||Advertise with Us|
|Whores||848||no||Recent NEWS Articles|
BERLIN Sieyen German authorities raided dozens of properties and arrested seven people on Wednesday in an investigation of an alleged trafficking ring set up Prostitutes bring Thai women and transsexuals to Germany to work as prostitutes.
- All rapists are awful, Siegen some are more awful than others.
- We ask you to keep your comments relevant and respectful.
- Masked police officers wait outside after searching a brothel in Maintal near Frankfurt, Germany, Siegen Wednesday. Prostitutes Salihorsk Siegen federal police said they carried out the biggest raids in their history Wednesday against an alleged organised crime ring suspected of trafficking hundreds of women and transsexuals from Thailand for prostitution.
- Police officers lead women to a police van in Siegen, central Germany, on Wednesday.